Aug 16, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (#1) - Top Ten "You Stole My Heart" Quotes

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Because honestly who doesn't like making top ten lists of stuff we like!)
The Subject for this weeks top ten is a freebie. So I chose to do a list of Top Ten "You Stole My Heart" Quotes! Gotta love a good quote. Specially the ones that leave you wiping away tears and saying "Awwww that was so beautiful"
(Or is that just me?)
List is not in any particular order


Quote #1 - City of Glass - By Cassandra Clare

"And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me." - Ash




Quote #2  - The Iron King - By Julie Kagawa
"Puck whispered, smiling to soften his words. “I wouldn’t defy Oberon for just anyone. But, for you…” He leaned forward, touching his forehead to mine. “I’d come back from the dead for you."- Puck

 
 Quote #3 - The Iron Queen - By Julie Kagawa
"Her desires are mine. Her wishes are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existence be forfeit." - Ash" 



Quote #4 - Falling Under - By Gwen Hayes
"Do you think it’s easy for me? No, I don’t remember you. I don’t remember holding you or talking to you or falling in love with you—but I walk around with a giant hole in my heart all the time. I feel your absence every second of the day. It aches and nothing soothes it. Losing you is bad enough, but I don’t even get the comfort of remembering that I had you once.
-Haden" 
Quote #5 - Nevermore - By Kelly Creagh
"My beautiful, my Isobel. My Love. 
You ask me to wait. 
And so I wait.
For all of this, I know, is but a dream.

And when, in sleep, at last we wake,
I will see you again." -Varen



 


Quote#6 - Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton
"Ellie, you need to understand," he said softly. "I exist only to serve you and fight by your side. Whether that fighting is to preserve your life or to make sure you smile, that is what I am built to do. You're all I have, and I will watch over you forever."- Will


 
Quote #7 - Demonglass - By Rachel Hawkins
"This thing with us is the only real thing I've had in a long time. You're the only real thing." He raised our hands and kissed my knuckles. "And I'm done pretending I don't want you."- Archer






Quote#8 - Anna And The French Kiss - By Stephanie Perkins
"I'm saying I'm in love with you! I've been in love with you this whole bleeding year!" -St. Clair



 

 Quote #9 - Matched - By Ally Condi
"I came up on the screen, too, Cassia. But he was the one you chose to see."- Xander

 




Quote #10 - We'll Always Have Summer - Jenny Han
“I need you to know that no matter what happens, it was worth it to me. Being with you, loving you. It was all worth it- Conner

2 comments:



  1. Perhaps this is the reason why the popularity of the Breitling Replica watches continues to rise as if in complete defiance of what the current times demand - a sense of thriftiness. Ideally,Breitling is of the costliest watch brands under the sun. The original version of this brilliant timepiece can cost a small fortune.With the current economic crisis that is being felt around the globe only a handful of people will be willing to spend much on luxury items. There's more pressing issues to deal with, all of which require money; the cost of living is definitely at an all-time high. However, people will always come up with ways of coping in the coursework of such lean times. To plenty of, giving up on what they think in is like piercing their soul. For example, they have individuals who cannot let go of their sense of style and fashion. This group of people will do whatever it takes if only to maintain their sense of trendiness.In case you require to get the best Breitling replica watches you require to look for the most trusted watch dealers in town. Plenty of of them have sites at Replica Watches Shopwhere you can check for particular knowledge before making your final decision to buy from them. You ought to not hesitate to check the reviews that have been written by past clients of particular watch dealers before purchasing from them.

    ReplyDelete