Aug 30, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten TBR Picks For Fall

 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by
Here are my Top Ten Picks for Books I'm definitely reading this fall!

 1. After Obsession - By Carrie Jones
Because the Need Series was absolutely amazing and I'll read anything by Carrie Jones.
 2. Clockwork Prince - By Cassandra Clare
We all know why I picked this one! I mean who isn't gonna read this!
 3. Shatter Me - By Tahereh Mafi
After reading the summary. I was just hooked!
 4. Dearly Departed - By Lia Habel
The first sentence "Love conquers all, so they say." Yup I'm reading this.
5.Ashfall - Mike Mullin
Action, Romance, and a freakin Volcano! I'm game! : )
 
 6. Carrier Of The Mark - Leigh Fallon
A book about fate, passion, and power... Sounds like my kinda book!
7. Crossed - By Ally Condi
I've been waiting for this book all year!!!
8. Sweet Venom - Tara Lyn Childs
Have you read Forgive My Fins. Well then you know why!
9. The Pledge - By Kimberly Derting
Because words are the most dangerous weapons of all!!
10. The Mephisto Covenant - By Trinity Faegen
Would you give up your mortal life for love? *goosebumps* Can't wait to read this!

7 comments:

  1. Lola, Clockwork Prince, and Crossed are three books that will push whatever is on my TBR list down a few notches when they're released. They'll take precedence, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read almost all the books on your list! And the covers are so wonderful! I could stare at them for ages...
    Great list!
    Thanks for stopping by @ the Broke and the Bookish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these books are quite good. Sweet Venom was awesome. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete