Sep 21, 2011

Review: Shift - By Jeri Smith Redi

Summary
 Aura’s life is anything but easy. Her boyfriend, Logan, died, and his slides between ghost and shade have left her reeling. Aura knows he needs her now more than ever. She loves Logan, but she can’t deny her connection with the totally supportive, totally gorgeous Zachary. And she’s not sure that she wants to.
Logan and Zachary will fight to be the one by her side, but Aura needs them both to uncover the mystery of her past—the mystery of the Shift.
As Aura’s search uncovers new truths, she must decide whom to trust with her secrets…and her heart.
Review 
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful book. I could call it amazing ( A word I tend to use often for books of this greatness) But amazing just doesn't cut it. I'm looking for a word that means more than that. This entire series was simply brilliant. I laughed. I cried. I felt the hearbreak and pain. I felt the loss and longing. I lived through these characters..saw the world through thier eyes. This book was beautifully written...entirely unique. I love this book! I love this series! I can't wait for Shine!! The ending to Shift had me crying tears..happy tears of course. What a mixture of emotions! My eyes are still puffy from the tears I cried!! I'm not even sure how to put into words the feelings I have for this book. It's books like this that keep me reading! A gem in a river of stones...a book that I want to share with the world! Recommend to the masses! Listen people! This book is worth the read!! This book is just....WoW! 5 stars from me....and so many more!!

1 comment:

  1. While you don't charge to abounding time for it to replica watches us attending Louis Vuitton totes with the bounded merchants, alone appointment the net merchants throughout that you can access the females Louis Vuitton totes. In case you possibly can yield advantage your cher Louis Vuitton totes, again you can absolutely access ideal versions through the Louis Vuitton internet sites appropriate as able-bodied as by way of their retailers. For those who accept affairs difficulties, about you ambition to yield advantage a amount of amazing LV cast name Louis Vuitton luggage, you'll be able to baddest alike females Louis Vuitton totes blockage awash at the net merchants. These affectionate of alike females Louis Vuitton totes are about around giving the abounding agnate accepted appearance of AAA+ Replica Handbags your accepted LV luggage. Conversely, a amount of food involving Louis Vuitton which cover acquaint Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags with the accurate specifications. They usually annex the unsold banal of Louis Vuitton handbags from the branch of LV anon in the low cost. That is why they can action accurate Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags to us.

    ReplyDelete