Nov 14, 2011

It's time to kick this reading challenge into OVERDRIVE!!!!

There's approximately 47 days left in the year
I've got 25 more books to read before December 31st!
We're talking 1 book every 2 days!
The question here is
Can I do it?


2011 Reading Challenge



2011 Reading Challenge

Amanda has


read 75 books toward her goal of 100 books.


hide












My reply
Heck yeah!
This book reader is determined and ready to read!

WISH ME LUCK!  


Note to self: Less Twitter! That might help! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I am with you! I have 27 books to read to meet my goal. Plus I have 4 exams standing between me and the end of the year. Oh boy. It's crunch time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I got lucky and finished my 101 goal way early. I'll have to set mine for more next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for all the support guys! :D

    ReplyDelete