Nov 15, 2011

Top Ten Unread Books on My Bookshelf


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish

 I thought this particular Top Ten Tuesday would be best expressed with a picture from my very own bookshelf
I promise I have every intention of reading all of these books at some point. They all look and sound amazing. They've all gotten great reviews from the blogging world. And I've been wanting to read them for a while now. 
Why haven't I read them?
You can blame all the New Releases for that!
Darn New Releases taking all my attention away from the other books on my shelf!
A message to White Cat, The Maze Runner, Knife of Never, Evernight, Eona, Perfect Chemistry, Forbidden, Ashes, Iron Thorn, and Revolution....
Your time will come! You have my word!
;)

7 comments:

  1. I love Perfect Chemistry! White Cat, Maze Runner, and Revolution are on my wishlist as well. I agree about the new releases forcing me to ignore my TBR tower. Here's mine: http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/top-ten-tuesday-1-unread-books-on-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revolution and White Cat are on my list too! You should really get around to reading Perfect Chemistry, though. I love that book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dare I tell you that I read a couple of these and hated them? On the other hand, I've also read a couple others and loved them. I won't tell which because I might be a minority.

    You hate me now, don't you. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all have way too many books just waiting for each of us. I definitely think you need to get to White Cat, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great books on your pile, but I completely understand about new releases getting more attention. It's hard to read books that have been on your shelf for a while because new books seem to be popping up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Perfect Chemistry. I have also had Evernight sitting on my shelf forever, and I have every intention of reading it...someday. :)

    ~Jesi

    ReplyDelete