Dec 31, 2011

BookLove101's Wrap Up Post 2011

It's been a long year for this book blogger. Tons of growing.. discovering new books and sites... meeting new and amazing people.. and so much more!
I am forever thankful for everything this year has brought me.

The one thing I am thankful the most for....

All the AMAZING books I read!!
Here's a quick summery of my 2011 reading year!
Total of 84 books read in 2011

46 - Five Star books
16 - Four Star books
10 - Three Star books
9- Two Star books
3 - One Star books

Number of Books Reviewed
84

Number of Books Bought
143

Number of Books Remaining on Wishlist
Too many to count!!!

Talk about an AWESOME year!!
:)

Have a Happy New Year EVERYONE!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, you bought lots of books this year!
    Anyway, it's already 2012 in Hungary so HAPPY NEW YEAR! Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats a lot of books you bought! bookshelf tour any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookshelf tour should be going up sometime today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! That's impressive work! I thought I buy a lot of books! I have to show my hubby this post! I'm enjoying going through all your reviews!
    Good luck on all your challenges this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!b Keep 'em coming... all do such a great job.

    ReplyDelete