Dec 25, 2011

Special Christmas Edition In My Mailbox... Includes my Christmas Haul! :)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by TheStorySiren


In My Mailbox includes the Remembrance by Michelle Madow prizepack I won in the book trailer contest! Had a blast doing it! Can't wait to make a trailer for the her next book!

Click here to check out my winning trailer! :)

My Christmas haul includes:
A Twilight inspired bracelet from my wonderful boyfriend. (Looks pretty expensive)
Four books:
Legend by Marie Lu
On A Dark Wing by Jordan Dane
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Also:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD
A Vampire Diaries handbag
and
Four AMAZING Barnes and Noble gift cards that I can't wait to spend!!!!

Have A Very Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Remembrance swag!

    I'm currently reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone and it's VERY good so far.

    Happy reading!

    Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulaions on winning!! Do you have a link to your video? I would love to watch it! Daughter of Smoke and Bone is great, I love it & Legend & Shattered Dreams look good. Enjoy<3

    My IMM ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulaions on winning!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! You got a wonderful haul! I want Legend and Shattered Souls so bad! I'm loving the VD bag. So cute! Happy Reading!

    My IMM: http://jessiraelloyd.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-3-christmas-special.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Remembrance swag is awesome!! Congrat's on winning! I am half done with Legend right now, and so far it's great. I love gift cards I got some too. Here's my IMM http://booklovingme.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-122411.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grea haul! Merry Christmas you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Awesome IMM. \o/ Shattered Souls and Daughter of Smoke and Bones are two books I can't wait to get my hands on! Hope you enjoy. :)

    Happy Holidays! My Christmas IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'm so jealous! XD I've to agree with the others: Awesome IMM! I'm looking forward to reading your review of Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I originally planned to buy it as well, but then a negative review got in the way and now I'm sort of hanging there, wondering if I should.. :'D

    A (belated) Merry Christmas & happy holidays,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, fantastic haul - looks like you're going to be busy with some great reads. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome gifts. I didn't get any books :( but I did get some money and I have a gift card to amazon coming my way plus a cd that I already have is going back so combined I shall make major book purchase from amazon soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh all amazing books I need to get! How are you going to decide what to buy?

    ReplyDelete