Jan 3, 2012

A Little Teaser This Tuesday from Shattered Souls by @marylindsey

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share one or two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
This Weeks Teaser is from Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey



The Teaser 
How did they find out?
He stroked my back... "I reported it last night."
Why would you do that? Why?

My Thoughts
I'm about half way through the book right now and this particular part is pretty near the end. 
This teaser just makes me want to pick up the pace.
I'm finishing this book tonight!
There's just no way I'll be able to put it down!

4 comments:

  1. I really, really loved this book! I'm glad you're finishing it, hope you enjoy the end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the teaser you chose! Thanks for the fun post.

    ReplyDelete