Sep 25, 2015

Follow friday!! :)



Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers.

Our Wonderful Hosts 
Parajunkiee's View & Alison Can Read
 


This Weeks Feature Blog
The invisible blog

This Weeks Question
If you could have any job, what would you do? – Suggested by Peace Love Books.

My Answer
I'd own my own bookstore! I'd fill it with all the books from authors I love! Go to book conventions.. host book events and author signings! But most of all I'd get to share my passion for books with everyone that stops by! Yup that's the dream!

:)

3 comments:

  1. Owning my own bookstore would be a close second after travel blogger. Though I think I'd get so protective over my beautiful books and artfully arranged shelves I wouldn't want to let anyone touch them! I love your review on Siege and Storm by the way, I love the Grisha trilogy. I'm waiting impatiently for my preorder of Six of Crows to arrive!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great answer! I would love to be a travel writer! I lived in Japan for 3 years and England for 5 months, and I would dearly love to travel more! I am a new follower via GFC. My blog is: http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete