Sep 8, 2015

Guess who's back!!! :)

Hello all you wonderful book lovers out there! It's been 3 long years and I'm finally back!

Let me start off by saying how much I trully missed you all! My books and my blog are a part of me and that part has been missing for a very long time! As I sit here writing this post, a part of me feels whole again and that is definitely a good thing!

This is who I am! A book reader, a book buyer, a book collector, a book reviewer, a book blogger, a book lover! All of the above! 

OK so explanations!! I bet your all wondering where I went! 
My life has definitely changed since I started this blog. I decided to take a break after the relationship I was in ended. After ten long years of being with someone and then suddenly not, that definitely rattles you to your core. But I'm a survivor! And here I am 3 years later surviving!

Two more big changes have happened over the years! My two bundles of joy! Yup 2 kids in 3 years! It's been one heck of a ride haha! I'll make sure to introduce them one of these days!

My life has finally reached a point where I can relax, watch my boys grow, be happy, and get back to my old ways! Back to my books!

It's good to be back! 

*takes breath* 

*smiles*

My first review is coming soon! I'm currently half way through the first book I've read in years!! It's gonna be one heck of a review haha! That book has some big shoes to fill!

Stay tuned!

:)

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! You definitely a survivor and a strong person!! Congrats on the kids and coming back!! I'm glad to see you are back- psst.. This blog is the first one that I started following when I started following blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww your comment literally made me smile! Feels so great to know people still remember this blog after all this time! :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back and Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to know regular updates of Euro Cup 2016????
    Get Euro Cup live Streaming,Euro Cup 2016 Schedule,Euro Cup 2016 Fixture,Euro Cup 2016 Live Streaming,Euro Cup 2016 Live Stream,Euro Cup 2016 Live Score.
    Venue-France,From 10th june-10july. 24 teams,10 stadiums. Stay updated. Watch Wales vs Russia Live Streaming.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Have you heard about National Black Cat Day which is two days prior to National Cat Day.
    Check out my blog to get all the latest information about it and stay updated.

    ReplyDelete