Jul 25, 2016

My bookflowers got an upgrade!

Just in case you guys haven't seen these yet, I just had to share! Somewhere in the past week I got the idea to make my solar light flower into a book flower!

This is the result!



This is only the first of many I'm sure!!! I can't wait to make more for you guys! Their gonna be beautiful! I already know it!

Here's a link just in case anyone wants to grab one of these for your bookshelf! Yes they are solar powered, but they dont have to be outside, and work on regular batteries! :)

 Link to these amazing book flowers! Here!

And yes I will make one for any book you can think of! I accept all challenges! ha! :)

:)

8 comments:

  1. Such a great articles in my carrier, It's wonderful commands like easiest understand words of knowledge in information's.

    Branding Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks.
    2048 game | five nights at freddy's 4 | plants vs zombies | five nights at freddy's 3 | fireboy and watergirl | fireboy and watergirl 4||red ball | age of war

    ReplyDelete