Aug 3, 2011

Review: Nightshade - By Andrea Cremer

Summary: 
Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?


Review: 
Literally never a dull moment! This book had me guessing till the very end! I kept reading page after page begging for answers and i'm still pondering most of my unanswered questions even after I've closed the book and placed it back on my shelf. I loved this book. I loved the characters. My heart literally ached for Ren. Did anyone else feel that way? Awwww poor Ren!!!! Beautiful book both inside and out. Filled with romance, mystery, suspense, heartache, wow the list could go on and on. I loved it! Can't wait till part 2!!!! : )

1 comment:

  1. At the People's Choice Awards this year the replica chanel people chose Carrie Underwood, giving her the most wins of any single musician. This is not a huge surprise chanel replica as the artist has been going strong since she first won American Idol in 2005. Going back to December of these year replica handbags most people will remember the song "Jesus take the Wheel" from her album Some Bears.

    ReplyDelete