Aug 10, 2011

Review: It's Not Summer Without You - By Jenny Han

Summary
Can summer be truly summer without Cousins Beach?
It used to be that Belly counted the days until summer, until she was back at Cousins Beach with Conrad and Jeremiah. But not this year. Not after Susannah got sick again and Conrad stopped caring. Everything that was right and good has fallen apart, leaving Belly wishing summer would never come.
But when Jeremiah calls saying Conrad has disappeared, Belly knows what she must do to make things right again. And it can only happen back at the beach house, the three of them together, the way things used to be. If this summer really and truly is the last summer, it should end the way it started--at Cousins Beach.


 Review
WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!! How could this book end that way!!! Jenny Han..you cruel cruel person!! Sweet cheese and rice I need book 3 NOW!!!!!!!! Seriously...this was the mother of all cliffhangers!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Ok now that i've gotten that out...I'll get to my review. Right after my heartbeat slows down a bit. If it ever slows down! OMG talk about an emotional rollercoaster!! This book had be balling tears...my heart like literally shattered at least three times! I was on his side, I was on her side! I couldn't decide!! And then you get to the end and your thinking...yes ok....then you turn one more page and.... OMG!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!! I'm still in shock! Can you tell? lol! This book literally just shot itself up to the top of my favorites list. This whole series is just amazing! Beautiful! Brilliant! Pure perfection! I'm gushing I know but I can't help it! I finished this book probably faster than the first! I still can't believe it. I couldn't put it down. There was just no possible way. 5 stars...10 stars...all my stars!!! It deserves that and more!

P.S. - I'm totally going to go buy part three right now....right right now!

2 comments:

  1. In combination with a person's claims, you must continue to keep make steadiness by way of chanel replica employing your companies corporation tones. A few the form of your travelling bag is definitely involving a person's replica handbags business enterprise. Such as, when you are a home based business sending kids' products, in which case you will be omega replica watches very likely to apply dazzling eye-catching tones to focus on a suitable visitors. How you would give out a person's named baggage varies according to your entire intention to get getting these folks. When you are your search, in that case you might attributes needed baggage outside so that you can already present prospects as they quite simply pay for solutions out of hublot replica you actually. Having said that, you can also take into consideration allowing baggage outside so that you can prospects together with a much better plan. If perhaps chanel replica handbags it is a instance, in that case unit you purchase having alternative publicize merchandise around the baggage, conceivably generate a 'gift pack' for your personal aim for prospects. When you are taking into account working with named baggage together with your marketing, get hold of united states. We will suggest for you to the most effective baggage for your personal business enterprise during ambitious selling prices.

    ReplyDelete