Aug 10, 2011

Review: We'll Always Have Summer - By Jenny Han





Summary
It's been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college-- only, their relationship hasn't exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It's time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever.

 Review
I knew I was going to absolutely inhale this book...and thats exactly what I did. I finished it in a matter of hours. Nothing in the world mattered to me more than this book! I loved every page. My heart is still aching! And the ending...How beautiful was that!! *wipes away tears* OMG!!! It was so mushy and I loved it!!! I couldn't have imagined this story ending any other way. Part of me is sad that the series has come to an end...but the rest of me is happy...so happy for Belly! She got her happy ending. The one every girl can only dream for!! I was with her every step of the way..Relating to every situation... every word! Every book had its own beauty and I admired each one for it! This book was everything I thought it would be! This series will forever be a favorite of mine. It's a story that I know I will never forget! I'm definitely gonna read it again...and again... and again. 5 stars from me!! 5 emotionaly charged tearfilled happy stars for a book that mystyfied and amazed me. Loved every single page!

1 comment:

  1. Document totes have the effect of big amounts of deforestation replica chanel happening within the rainforests. It's obvious which single-use company totes possess gucci replica handbag a variety of damaging environment effects as well as developing issues possess led to modifications in order to behaviour as well as practises. INTRO: The majority of Creative designers have a broad range of purses for his or her client's choice. This short article offers explanations for that custom pc prada outlet laptop computer totes. LAPTOP PURSES: These types of purses are available in numerous designs as well as colours. The actual dimension is actually moderate in order to big. The actual replica gucci form of the actual tote is really a rectangle-shaped container. The actual spend supplies tend to be canvas, various kinds associated with leather-based, various cheap hermes bags ways of describing as well as equipment.

    ReplyDelete