Sep 30, 2011

Review: Ripple - By Mandy Hubbard

Summary
Lexi is cursed with a dark secret. Each day she goes to school like a normal teenager, and each night she must swim, or the pain will be unbearable. She is a siren - a deadly mermaid destined to lure men to their watery deaths. After a terrible tragedy, Lexi shut herself off from the world, vowing to protect the ones she loves. But she soon finds herself caught between a new boy at school who may have the power to melt her icy exterior, and a handsome water spirit who says he can break Lexi's curse if she gives up everything else. Lexi is faced with the hardest decision she's ever had to make: the life she's always longed for - or the love she can't live without?
 Review
This was definitely my kind a book. Loved the romance. Loved the characters. One word.. Cole! lol! Such a sweetie. The love triangle drew in my interests and the surprising ending...well that just sealed the deal. This is definitely a cute read if ever I read one. Another name to add to my list of favorites! Is this a series? Someone please tell me it's a series!! It definitely leaves you wanting more! 5 awesome stars for this great read!

1 comment:

  1. I looooooved this one and went straight to my favorite list too :)

    ...
    hmm as fa as I know it is not a series ): (I'm satisfied with the way it ended though)

    ReplyDelete